The content and information included in these Services are provided by IDEG and/or its third-party suppliers (collectively, the "Information Providers"). These Services are made available by IDEG subject to the terms and conditions stated below.
- 1.You are prohibited to use, store, reproduce, display, modify, sell, publish, transmit and distribute, or commercially exploit the Services without prior written permission of IDEG and/or any relevant Information Provider(s);
- 2.IDEG and/or its Information Provider(s) reserve all rights to proprietary information (including, but not limited to, all intellectual property rights such as; patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, know-how, trade secrets, trade names, logos, designs, symbols, emblems, insignia, slogans, drawings, plans, and other identifying materials, in all forms whether or not registered or capable of registration and any other rights relating to intellectual property in accordance with the applicable laws) subsisting in or relating to the Services.
- 3.You shall not use the Information for any unlawful or unauthorized purpose.
- 4.The use and interpretation of the Services require skill and judgment, you shall at all times exercise your own judgment in the use and interpretation of the Services.
- 5.The Services have been prepared for informational purposes only without regard to your investment objectives, financial situation, or means, and IDEG is not soliciting any action based upon it. All materials provided through these Services are not to be construed as a recommendation; an offer to buy or sell; or the solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security, financial product, instrument, digital assets / virtual assets, and its related products (“VA-related products”); or to participate in any particular investment strategy in any jurisdiction in which such an offer or solicitation, or investment strategy would be illegal.
- 6.“VA-related products” refers to investment products that include but are not limited to products that (i) have a principal investment objective or strategy to invest in VAs; (ii) derive their value principally from the value and characteristics of VAs; or (iii) track or replicate the investment results or returns which closely match or correspond to VAs.
- 7.The fact that IDEG has made the Services available to you constitutes neither a recommendation to enter into a particular transaction nor a representation that any product described on the website and Services is suitable or appropriate for you. Many of the products described in the Services involve significant risks, and you should not enter into any transactions unless you have fully understood all such risks and have independently determined that such transactions are appropriate for you. Any discussion of the risks contained here with respect to any product should not be considered to be a comprehensive disclosure of all risks or a complete discussion of the risks which are mentioned. You should not construe any of the material contained herein as business, financial, investment, hedging, trading, legal, regulatory, tax, or accounting advice.
Disclaimer of Warranties: IDEG and its Information Provider(s) expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
Although the Services provided have been obtained from sources deemed to be reliable, the Services are provided on an "as-is" basis, and IDEG and/or any Information Provider(s) provide the Services without responsibility for accuracy and correctness. By using the Services, you agree that errors and/or omissions contained in such information shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand, or cause of action against IDEG or any Information Provider(s).
Copyright: All content provided in these Services is the property of IDEG unless otherwise stated. For pages where no third-party rights are listed (in the copyright statement at the bottom of each page), the following rules apply:
- You may print the pages and store a copy on your PC/another device for personal use.
- You may not distribute the information to others but you may quote opinions and information on the site if you include a clear reference to IDEG and the website and the disclaimer available on this website and/or related Services.
- You may also link to any portion of the site if the link clearly states the website address and if it opens the page in a new browser window.
No other uses of the website and its content than the ones described above are allowed or maybe inferred unless expressly permitted in writing by IDEG.
Any questions about copyright issues in relation to the website should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our website and/or our communications with you may contain links to other websites. Please note that the policy does not cover any external third-party websites that may be accessed through links provided on our website and/or through our communications with you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites and advise you to read the privacy statements of each website you visit.